|About Sue Brown
has over 30 years’ experience working in the corporate,
medium and small sized business environments, graduating to a Senior Management
position before becoming a successful freelance consultant and coach. Sue is
genuinely passionate about working with people and making a real positive
difference to both individuals and businesses. She is highly effective and can be described as:-
- Focussed yet flexible and adaptable.
- Practical, grounded and realistic.
- Tenacious and committed.
- Warm, friendly and approachable.
What Sue can bring:
- Experienced Facilitator, Leadership and Management trainer.
- A broad range of traditional coaching, NLP tools and techniques
(performance, life and career coaching).
- NLP Master Practitioner, BPS Level A and B qualified, CIPD
qualified, ISO 9001:2008 lead auditor.
- 30 years of experience working in industry with a broad range of
sector experience including travel, service, education, housing, manufacturing,
telecommunications, engineering, construction, legal and professional.
- Examples of other typical projects: Change management; Quality
systems, policy and procedures; HR and Health and Safety policy; Website build
and SEO marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record- seeing a return on your investment.
CRB checked (Enhanced level – January 2013).