coaching is a really effective way in which we are able to help our clients with the change(s) they would like to make in their life but are unsure about how to start or go about it. We work with our clients to identify where they are now and where they would like to be as well as the options, steps and actions along the way to complete that journey. We do this by asking the right questions and using the right tools to enable you to find those answers within yourself.
Life coaching is often described as liberating, inspirational and motivating but can also be challenging as it involves taking personal responsibility for change, being committed and ultimately owning and taking the actions decided on. However, we are always there to support you on your journey and the benefits can be enormous, e.g.
- Creating strategies which enable to you speed up the changes you want to make.
- Overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Overcoming barriers and obstacles.
- In a rut and want to get out of it.
- Overcoming stress.
- Improving work-life balance.
- Increasing self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Changing career/Improving CV/Interview skills
- Improving communication skills to improve relationships.
- Managing your life better.
- Resolving long-standing issues or problems (family, relationships, financial,etc.).
- Creating a new direction/Clarifying direction.
- Having a sounding board to bounce ideas off of.
- Being more fulfilled with life.
- Overcoming isolation and loneliness.
- Managing anger more effectively (Anger management).
If you have
identified with one or more of these statements, then life coaching could make a real difference to you. We also appreciate that for many of our clients this is still 'unknown territory' and you may still be feeling a little unsure about how or when to take the next step. In both cases we would be happy to discuss this further with you - you can either complete the 'Contact us'
form with some brief details and we will bet back to you ( we aim to respond within 24 hours) or feel free to contact Sue Brown
directly on 07802 789158.